Kabul Property Emergencies
An emergency is a situation that poses an immediate risk to health, life, property or environment. Most emergencies require urgent intervention to prevent a worsening of the situation, although in some situations, mitigation may not be possible and agencies may only be able to offer palliative care for the aftermath.
While some emergencies are self evident (such as a natural disaster that threatens many lives), many smaller incidents require the subjective opinion of an observer (or affected party) in order to decide whether it qualifies as an emergency.
In that crucial situation, Blue House team will provide you the replacement office or house. We have real estate license that support our activities in Afghanistan. Our business suggestion will give you benefits in early decisions and will provide you preliminary safety. We are not only helping you founding the best house for you but also trying to found the house on reasonable price.
Some vital reason why Blue House not others:
- Due to register real estate Company in Afghanistan.
- Consultants having experience of around 15 years in same business.
- Strong liaison team for national and international operations.
- Having good connections with government officials.
- Strong interpersonal skills in its management team